With the multi-tenant nature of the cloud environment, data security becomes an important concern for the integrity and compliance of your company’s business data.
Telsist online storage takes data security and compliance seriously. With Telsist Data Assurance powered by Asigra, your company data is protected with the most secure agentless data security platform in the industry compliant with HIPAA and PCI amongst many others.
- Asigra encrypts the data in-flight and at-rest from end-to-end.
- FIPS 140-2 certified – an independent third-party certification.
- From handheld devices like tablets (DS-Tablet Client) and smart phones (DS-SmartPhone Client) to remote laptops (DS-Mobile Client)or remote office or branch sites (DS-Client). to central data repositories within the data center (DS-System or BLM).
- Key escrow management.
- Password rotation support.
- Data destroyed with certificate of destruction.
Data Security Track Record
- Zero breaches or compromised systems in the last 26 years of operation and over 550,000 end- customer sites worldwide that are protected by Asigra technology.
- IANA2-registered ports.
- All data stored in compressed and encrypted format.
- Digital signature for every file and block of data.
- Data on disk resides in self-describing format.
- Background Autonomic Healing and System Admin.
- Restorability Validation Process (digital signature check).
Data Compliance Advantage
Listed below are the ten most common data compliance regulations that Telsist online storage addresses. Contact Telsist for a complete list of data compliance requirements available.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Canada’s Personal Information Protection & Electronic Data (PIPEDA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Basel II
- Safe Harbour
- Patriot Act
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Telsist Data Assurance online storage ensure that all data that is backed up is aggregated which allows for immediate recovery. Company data is automatically & securely transferred offsite to Telsist’s data center using FIPS 140-2 certified data security requirements.
With traditional backup, the solution is not centralized which often leads to difficulties in obtaining and providing records to auditors in a timely manner. In addition, the backup architecture requires additional third party products or manual involvement when transferring data offsite on disk or tape and is deemed unsecure or unreliable
Telsist is committed to the availability and security of company data. Contact us on how we can help your company comply with industry data security requirements.