Server consolidation is driving deployment of virtualization across enterprises of all sizes. Simplify your IT infrastructure as you create a more dynamic and flexible data center with Telsist’s virtualization capabilities.
Virtualization ensures continued IT innovation while meeting your organizations application SLAs and increases time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades. Virtualization helps to reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
Accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the organization.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure
To fully realize the benefits of virtualization, organizations must consider their information recovery strategies. More importantly, the cost associated with traditional or agent-based technologies essentially negates many of the cost advantages of virtualization.
Telsist delivers a simple, elegant and cost-effective agentless solution that enables organizations to optimize their virtualization strategy.
Backup and Recovery Built for Virtualized Server Environments
Telsist’s solution addresses the performance management and cost shortcomings of alternative agent based backup and recovery solutions for protecting virtualized server environments by providing the following:
- Maximized cost savings by significantly reducing backup and recovery hardware and software requirements.
- Unified enterprise-wide solution with unlimited protection of physical/virtual servers, workstations, desktops and laptops company-wide without agent-based cost penalties.
- A pro-virtualization capacity based pricing model.
- Simple, centralized management interface to ensure compliant backup and recovery across all physical and virtual environments throughout the enterprise.